There’s never been a more exciting time to be a double bassist, thanks to workshops, competitions, festivals and conferences taking place around the world. The International Society of Bassists has always provided support to these bass-focused events as part of its mission. Now we want to do even more to help nurture the next generation of educators, performers and music lovers. That’s why we’ve developed the ISB Partner in Music & Education Program to benefit both the ISB and the not-for-profit, double bass-focused workshops, festivals, competitions and conferences organized for educational purposes that it partners with.
Benefits to ISB Partner Organizations
- ISB will promote Partner Organization events through its e-newsletter, website, Facebook page, Event
Hub calendar. Partner to provide the ISB with promotional copy, images and links to the Partner Event
website, if any.
- ISB will provide Partner Organization with giveaways for its attendees, such as back issues of Bass World
magazine, calendars, membership brochures and other items for the Partner Organization to distribute
at its event (six weeks’ advance notice required for shipping.)
- Partner Organization can advertise its event at a 50% discount in Bass World, on the ISB website,
www.ISBworldoffice.com, or in the ISB e-newsletter, subject to existing publication dates and space
- ISB will send one hosted email blast at a discounted rate of $50. Partner Organization will provide up to
250 words of copy and up to two images at least 7 working days in advance of requested “send” date
(date and time not guaranteed and the ISB reserves the right to edit copy subject to mutual approval by
ISB and Partner Organization’s).
- Upon request, ISB will provide Partner Organization with a local mailing address list of ISB members
(Partner to provide geographic zip code range) as an Excel file, without email addresses or telephone
numbers, for exclusive one-time use (not to be shared or re-used without written consent of ISB).
- ISB will provide Partner with a 10% off coupon for first year membership dues (offer for new members
only) to share with event participants.
- ISB will provide Partner Organization with an “ISB Partner” graphic to post on its website, linked to
www.ISBworldoffice.com, and for use in printed materials.
Benefits to ISB
- Partner Organization will complete an event application and return to ISB headquarters office for
approval. At least one person organizing the event must be a current ISB member at the time of
application and at the time of the event. www.ISBworldoffice.com/join.asp
- Partner Organization agrees to promote and encourage membership in the ISB by distributing
information at the event and in communications with its attendees and prospects. Partner Organization
will provide ISB with examples of printed programs, emails, etc. recognizing the ISB as an event partner.
- Partner Organization agrees to share its attendee registration list as an Excel file with the ISB for the
purpose of promoting ISB membership from event attendees. Partner Organization will inform its
attendees that their information will be shared with the ISB for such promotional purposes, and can give
its members the opportunity to opt-out of the membership list provided to the ISB.