Were you aware that you have access to instrument insurance as an active ISB member? Yes, it’s true.
We are pleased to announce an additional insurance member benefit option for members in good standing of the ISB. The ISB has teamed up with the Anderson Group to add an additional musical instrument insurance option for ISB members. For over twenty years, the Anderson Group has been insuring musical instruments and is now devoted exclusively to insuring musical instruments, worldwide, for musicians, symphony orchestras, musical instrument dealers, collectors, and musician associations. Plus you can insure all your musical instruments, equipment, and related accessories on your International Society of Bassists / Anderson Group Musical Instrument Insurance Policy.
- Rate: $.75/ $100 USD of insured value; discounts available for schedules from $150,000 to $1,000,000 USD or more.
- Deductible: $500.00 USD
- $250.00 USD minimum annual premium and policy fee covers up to $30,000 USD in instruments and accessories
- Diminished value coverage included should your instrument suffer a devaluation claim due to a covered loss
- Rental reimbursement coverage included, covering up to
$600/mo USD for 12 months provided you don’t have an equivalent idle instrument you can use
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Earthquake and flood coverage included
- Airline coverage included if your bass is shipped in an approved “airbag style” shipping case
- $1,000 USD for scheduled electronic accessories included
- Dampness, Dryness or Extremes of Temperature Exclusion is included